Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I think I'll kick this off by writing down my word lists and some of my favorite things to draw.

BEAUTY
light
warmth
safety
calmness
unfolding
radiating
attractive
nourishing
metamorphosis
clear
confident
assured
free
clouds
sky
flowers
fields
love
sex
female
decoration
vistas
adventure

NIGHTMARES
dark
water
drowning
monster
bugs
hiding
lurking
stalking
attacking
paralyzed
death
suffocation
terror
looming
predatory
cold
danger
chaos
collapsing
withdrawing
ugly
draining
blind
afraid
crawling
creeping
biting
itching
poison
suffocation
helpless
trapped

Things I love to draw, or interest me
-
aliens, creatures
-dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures
-animal anatomy and biology, particularly animal skulls
-tribal characters
-low tech stuff
-clean, simplified high tech
-strange, abstract beings
-multi-limbed beings, like Hindu deities
-other beings and creature from mythology
-billowing thunder clouds
-rock formations

If we can incorporate some of the above into our piece, I'll be happy!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment